Everyone has a part to play as we pass on the baton to pass on the language and everyone has a part to play in Ras yr Iaith!
The success of the race depends entirely on local communities an volunteers coming together to organise the route, the celebrations, and spread the message about the importance of Ras yr Iaith. You can join your local committee who will be co-ordinating these things.
- Put up and distribute posters and ensure the km hand-over placards are in place.
- Be on the Ras’s Promotions Committee
- Be part of the vehicle support team
- Be on the Ras’s Health and Safety Committee
- Be available as a qualified medic on the route of the Ras
- Stewarding on the day
Although Welsh is the official language of the Ras, there is a very warm welcome to those who aren’t fluent in the language to take part in the organisatin. We want to ensure that everyone is part of the celebration!
Contact your local group (Pwyllgor Bro), your local Menter Iaith, or contact us direct on:
tel – 01545 572350
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – www.twitter.com/rasyriaith
Facebook – www.facebook.com/rasyriaith